Wednesday, August 20, 2008

First Day of school




Kate in front of school - our first day in 1st grade was wonderful! She woke up at 0615, saying that she was just too excited to sleep anymore. A quick hug and then she was off. She told me that she did not even need me to walk her in the room, but I talked her into it. (-: When Ben and I picked her up at 3 o'clock, she looked exhausted, but was SO excited to tell us about her day. It sounded like she had a great time! I am going to miss her smiling little face all day......I asked Ben if he was missing sissy at lunch and he answered with a prompt "NO" - oh, the wonderful love shared between a brother and sister.

My first day of school was awesome. I love school! kate

1 comment:

kristin said...

she's getting soo grown up! First grade seems so "growner-upper" than kindergarten! congratulations!!!! isn't it great?? it's just me and the Greyster MWF til 1:30 now!!!wooo!