Sunday, October 12, 2008

Birthday weekend


Thanks for the cool hat and Thomas trains Cairney West


Ben love, love, loved his baseball cake Grandma Cairney - thank you!!

As did Kate her Cubs hat cake! They were all delicious

A cool pyramid with the "J" boys and good friend Kassi Kommes

Well, Miss Kate turned 7 yesterday and had a great day! Seven years has gone so quick it scares me! She woke up at 0600 way tooooo EXCITED about her day....I tried to talk her into cuddling with me and sleeping a bit more, but no go! So, her and daddy got up and played some yahtzee. We had some family and friends over to help celebrate. Just like I posted about a few weeks ago, the sense of "community" was awesome and we all had wonderful day. We were blessed with perfect weather too........and for those of you that were not able to be here, or whom have not seen me this weekend, I have lost my voice. Now, I know what you are thinking......what an awesome thing for Doug right??? WRONG.....he thought it was going to be great, but now he is having to answer the phone, call people for me, etc.,.,,,,, hee, hee, hee, haa, haa, haa..I think that I have heard "wow, it sure is quiet" around here way to much in the past 72 hours.......hopefully it comes back soon, I otherwise feel fine. But if any of you were wondering why I did not call and chat this weekend, that is why! Maybe I am going to come out of this a much quieter, introverted person???? I guess we will have to wait and see.....
Many more birthdays to my sweetie pie "Sissy". Thanks for making me a mom!
I love you -- XOXOXO

No comments: