Sunday, May 17, 2009

Mother's Day


Kate and Ben acting crazy at the play area in the Minneapolis airport during our layover




The two little people that make my Mother's Day so special - also Daddy, but he was not able to be in the photo - Love you Doug!


My Mom, the kids and I in Colorado

My Mom, Aunt Karen, Aunt Jan (Michele's Mom),
my Grandma B., Kate and I

We spent Mother's Day last weekend in Colorado, celebrating Michele's life, and also enjoying quality time together with family. My Grandma,my two Aunt's and my Mom were all there, so it was very special to me. "Three generations of Mother's" I couldn't have asked for a better gift.

After saying our goodbye's, I was able to spend the rest of my day with the people in my life that I feel so privileged to have call me "Mom". Even though, it maybe was not how we had planned on spending the day, the most important thing was that we were all together - and that was the part I loved most!

No comments: