Friday, June 12, 2009

Brian and David's wedding


Kate, Anibal Velarde & Ben - can you say "cheese"
I just love this photo!


The Fett family with Brian and David

My sis Wendi and Jon


My Aunt Sharolyn and I

Last weekend we had a wedding in our family here in DesMoines. My cousin Brian married David Jones. He has been in our family for over a decade, but now it is official! I am very excited for both of them and their boys caden and elijah. It was a fabulous evening. The reception was held at Jasper winery, the wine and food were superb - definitely a place I need to visit again! We love you guys and thanks again for hosting such a fun evening. Doug was unable to be there with us that day. He had a great day playing golf with his brothers in the Shelby Co. JDRF golf tournament. Those four guys need to get together more often.

No comments: