Monday, April 1, 2013

Happy Anniversary

13 years have gone by so quickly I can hardly believe it!! I am sure that if you asked Doug he would say that I haven't changed a bit, haven't irritated him EVER, and that every day together has been a complete dream!  (-;  With all kidding aside, each day of being married has been such a complete blessing....no, not every day are you 100% happy with decions made, words exchanged, etc., but being able to go to sleep each night, knowing that I have been given such an amazing man that God picked just for me, as my husband, is one I am truly thankful for! 

Winnie the Pooh seems to have said it best
~~~ "If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day, so I would never have to live without you!"
Happy Anniversary Doug & I love you!

No comments: