Sunday, August 11, 2013

A day at the Fair

 the biggest bull -- weighing in at over 3,000 lbs!!! "Squirt"
 90,000+ of our friends at the fair with us that day
Kate and I enjoying our eggs on a stick and mini apple doughnuts -- yummy!!
     Just the Cairney girls ventured out to the Iowa State Fair this year. It was a beautiful day and Miss Kate and I had a blast!  Our 7+ hours there were filled with exploring many of the amazing barns/buildings filled with photography, balloon art, huge veggies, the butter cow, various animals (of all ages), quilts, horse shows, art displays, etc.,.   If  you can imagine it, it is most definitely at the Iowa State Fair. The weather was picture perfect and I was with my favorite girl...what more could a Mom ask for??? 
We did decide that our new favorite treat this year was the deep fried reese's candy bar on a stick....can't wait for next year & thanks for being my Fair buddy Kate!  I loved spending the day with you.....

No comments: