Sunday, October 20, 2013

Crazy again

 My kids and parents at the finish line -- so thankful for all of their love and support, also for Doug the photographer!!
After last year, I think I told myself that I may do one more half marathon in my jogging career. Well, I have accomplished that, and it was probably my last.....or maybe your could say the"first" one in my 40's that is (-;   All kidding aside, I trained more this year which made the 13.1 miles more enjoyable (if that is possible (-; ) and I had the AMAZING support of my family and friends along that way. My parents were in town visiting this weekend too so it was awesome having them on the route for encouragement, smiles and high fives!  A special thanks goes out to Doug, who was in charge of loading up the troops, getting everyone to their spot just in time to cheer me on a few more miles and for waking up early to take me down to the start line -- I love you and so appreciate you!

No comments: