Monday, October 26, 2009

Ben's birthday


Ben and Kate blowing out their candles at the Fall birthday celebration at Papa and Grandma Cairney's house - check out those cakes! Not only were they totally cool, but so delicious too! Thanks again Celie for making those.

Mr. Ben getting his 5 year measurement - he has grown over 2 inches this past year - WOW!!
He was very excited about his black power ranger costume - here he is showing off the mask.

Ben, pondering his birthday wishes as we all sang to him the morning of his special day. What I wouldn't give to know his thoughts at this moment. I know that I love having you in my life and feel so privileged that God has chosen me to be your Mother - I love you so much buddy and hope that you had a wonderful birthday! XOXOXOX - Mommy


No comments: