Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Girlfriends


Ben and the Fitzke kids - having an awesome time in the pool!

Ben, Kate, Reed and Leah (hiding)

Ben, Me, Tina and Ethan

Ethan, Ben, Kate and Hannah
I was so blessed the last two weeks of July to get to spend some quality time with 2 of my best friends from college, Tina Holdsworth (Bissen), Kay Fitzke (Laaker). After very fun Cairney and Zimmerman reunions, the kids and I visited both of these families and the kids had such a great time, and it was wonderful catching up with the girls!! Even though we do not get to see each other as often as we like, it was like there was no time lost....ironically, someone had told me that it was "national girlfriends day" on one of those Sundays. How blessed I was to be able to spend that time with them. Tina and Kay, thank you both for your hospitality....those children of yours a such amazing little people (which is no surprise!) we had a blast with you all!
~~~~~Love you both

*** sorry that I did not get any photos of you Miss Kay!

No comments: