Friday, August 20, 2010

Weekend at the Stoltenberg's


Wil, Jon, Kate and Ben
We had an open weekend a few weeks ago so we got off work a few hours early on Friday afternoon and headed West tothe Stoltenbergs! It had been way too long since our last visit, and I was missing all of them horribly....even though I doubt that they would admit it, I think that they had been missing me too (-:
Anyway, the kids were super excited to see one another and immediately began some very fun cousin time playing kickball, baseball, etc.,.Our weekend was spent at the pool, park, playing games, dining on some delicious culinary fare that we created, and mostly......enjoying quality family time with one another! I have no idea where my head was when I forgot to bring my camera to the pool. Mr Ben has now mastered the art of jumping off the diving board and swimming to the side! It is so fun to watch him, as he is very proud of this new accomplishment.
Thanks again Stoltenbergs for everything and the great memories......next time, there will be more photos!!!

No comments: