Friday, November 19, 2010

Girls weekend


A few weeks ago, I had the EXTREME pleasure of hosting some of my dearest girlfriends....for the ENTIRE weekend!! It was so much fun! I do not even know where to begin. Some of these ladies have been in my life for the better part of 37 years, some, only as few as a decade, BUT, they are all so very near and dear to my heart. I thank God for them each and every day.
Our activities for the weekend included some shopping, shopping, shopping, (have I said shopping yet????), snacking, cheering on the HUSKERS!! wine drinking, advice swapping, recipe trading, shopping (-:, laughing, crying, hugging, and SHOPPING!!!! Does it sound like we had any fun?? The only downside of the weekend, was that once again, the weekend went way too fast. Thanks to all of our husbands, family members and friends that helped out with our kiddo's this weekend so that we could all have this special "girl" time together -- it was amazing and we can't wait to do it again soon!
Jen, Colleen, and Tina, we missed you all. Can't wait to see you all soon......Love you all, Keri

No comments: