Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Birthday visitors for Becky

Not only living an exciting LIFE, but enjoying the game at night.....wake up Lucas! Maybe he just realized that he has to pay back his college loans!!!
The whole gang!!! Thanks for taking the photo Anibal...


We had the best time visiting my cousin Becky, Anibal and their family in Lonsdale, MN a few weeks ago to help her celebrate her birthday. She had requested that I make a carrot cake for the occasion, so of course, we enjoyed that with ice cream for a few nights after dinner. The kids all had a great time playing baseball, Wii, board games, movie nights, delicious meals, bowling, and just spending time together. Becky and I managed to get a few chats in between helping 6 kiddo's with the regular routines of a day.......BUT WOW -- was I tired when I got home. Just the activity in the house with 6 little bodies was NUTS -- but so fun all at the same time....maybe next time, her and I will just sneak away for a few days (-:

Many more birthdays my dear Becca!!! I love you and cherish so much that you are such a special part of my life -- God bless you!!!

No comments: