Wednesday, November 9, 2011

YES -- you are seeing white!!!



Ben, Kate, Elliott and Mackenzie before school

The kids were so very excited to see the first snow of the season when they woke up today! If only, I shared in their passion for the white stuff!!! (-: Actually......I got up to head to the Y for 0500 spin class and as I opened my garage door, noticed that it was deeper than I thought and my neighbor was actually stuck in our street right in front of our drive....SO, Doug and I had a very romantic shoveling date in our driveway from 0500-0545, and then I took a little walk around the neighborhood. I did enjoy the beauty and calmness that God can give us with a fresh layer of snow under a star lit sky with the moon shining so brightly....not a bad way to start the day!! (-: Blessings to you all ~~ Keri

No comments: