Sunday, June 10, 2012

My Birthday

Enjoying our dinner
Munching on our shrimp temura & egg rolls
Making my wish....and enjoying my birthday serenade...
I had the best birthday.  It began with a beautiful morning walk, followed by church & brunch.  In the afternoon, Kate & I went swimming for a few hours, then we all went out for sushi. The kids had never had sushi so we started with sharing a chicken tempura roll, a crunchy 2 in 1, a california roll, shrimp tempura and beef fried rice.  It all went over pretty well! They especially loved the chicken roll and beef fried rice. 
Chris and Brian (some of our best friends) came up for birthday ice cream to finish the day of celebrating. The icecream was good, but the company of good friends and family just cannot be beat.  Thank-you all for your kind phone calls, cards, gifts, etc.,. with birthday wishes for me today.  I am going to bed tonight feeling so blessed to have the privilege of enjoying another trip around the Sun!  I love you all ~~ thanks for such a special day......

1 comment:

Paulson 5 said...

So glad to hear you had a fabulous Birthday! You are looking fantastic by the way...lovely as always. Can't wait to see you in a few weeks~The Paulson Family