Sunday, July 15, 2012

Pool time with friends

 4 cute kids and their amazing handstands!!!
 balloon glow
We spent a very fun weekend with our good friends Kay, Brian, Reed and Leah. Each and every summer we try and get together for at least a few days, and this year, the kids reminded us that we only stay for "one night"!!! SO, Kay and I promised them that hopefully next year, we will make it a 2 night sleep over event. (--;  The kids have such a great time playing baseball, riding bikes, scooters, playing at the park and of course, swimming in the backyard pool. This allows Kay and I ample opportunity to "catch up" on all of our recent life events and enjoy some quality time together. Kay and I met in nursing school and soon became great friends....she is such an amazing woman in all hats that she wears (wife, mother, nurse, daughter, sister, aunt, etc.,) and I adore her so much!  What a blessing our friendship is to me...and I LOVE that our sons and daughters are becoming such great friends too!   Thanks for all of your hospitality this weekend -- can't wait until next Summer -- love to you all -- Keri

No comments: