Saturday, December 28, 2013

Cairney Family Christmas

 Lynne, Celie, and Suz -- making a toast of holiday cheer (or maybe a toast of good health for me (-; )
 Zach and Nick -- brotherly challenging game of chess
 Ben and his clock (personally made by Gramma Cairney) -- amazing!
 excited about his new basketball jersey
 Kate's amazing new clock and very cool new sweatshirt!
 One of my favorite weekends of the year was greeted with illness from my point this year.  I was sick for our Cairney Christmas celebration and it was a total BUMMER!!  I felt horrible, so I chose to stay at home, but everyone had such a great time. Delicious food/drink,  fun board games, card games and of course the official kid pyramid was complete one again this year!  Thanks to you all for blessing us with gifts this year and more importantly, for being such an AMAZING family!  I love you all.....

No comments: