Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Christmas Eve

 Ben....all ready for Silent Night after hearing an amazing message about "Coming Home" for Christmas Eve church...seeing all of these candles and singing tears me up each and every year.  I guess I am just overjoyed with the happiness of celebrating Christ's birth and the amazing gift that it is for me and all who believe!
 all dressed up for church....Happy Birthday Jesus!
 Ben was so excited about this new jersey.  He even did a happy dance all around the house....while yelling YEAH! (-;
 Kate was equally excited about her new sweat pants
Doug got some very cool new shirts and I LOVE my new Santa apron!  It was put to use right away on Christmas Eve while preparing the peanut butter cakes for our candle light dinner.
We were very blessed this Christmas season.  I loved spending the day together, attending Christmas Eve church services, greeting people at church attending other services (I loved doing this with the kids...they were so cute "Hi, Merry Christmas....welcome to HOPE!" )...priceless.....and then of course, our evening capped off with pancakes at Perkins, driving around looking at Christmas lights and delivering a few of our cookie trays.  Merry Christmas to you all!!!

No comments: