Sunday, May 13, 2012

Mother's Day

 My favorite girl - sweet and CRAZY!!!
 A close up of my pot holder and colorful art
My two favorite kids that make being a MOM so amazing!!
 
My Mother's Day was wonderful. The kids were very excited to give me my gifts and as always...the homemade creations from them are my absolute favorite.  Kate had been working hard on her yarn creation, (even finishing it up in the car secretly on the way to Omaha (-; ) and made her colorful sun at school.  I love them both KATE and being your Mom is one of the greatest blessings in my life. Thank-you for always being the sunshine in my day, the crazy & fun loving, heart warming girl that you are......I Love you so much Miss Kate!!!!    XOXOX  --- Mom


1 comment:

Suz said...

The kiddos have it solid - you are one of the best moms ever and more so - you are a great person!