Friday, June 27, 2014

Kate ~ church camp

 
Hilary, Lauren, Erin, Me, Brigette, Elyse, Megan, Lydia, Clarissa, and Elisa

Clarissa, Brigette, me, Lauren, Elyse, Megan, Lydia


Hey, this is Kate!I had a great week at Riverside this year! This Summer's theme was "In Christ".In Christ all of us are a new creation,if you believe in God, anything can happen (some key points of camp this year). I had a fun filled week with: God Time, Chapel, Bible Study, Meal Time, Skits, Talent Shows, Cabin Bonding, Prayer Night, and The Mime. I was in Redeemer Cabin this Summer, and it was one of my favorite Summer's!  I enjoyed meeting a lot of new friends and seeing old friends. It is always a blessing to be there in God's wonderful presence all week. I have a lot of fun and it's always hard to leave on Friday afternoon. I can't wait for next Summer and I hope it's just as good as this Summer was.

No comments: